You have the ability to delete your account from within the mobile app. Deleting your account will remove all your information and history from our database and the action cannot be undone.
How to delete your account:
- In the mobile app, click the Profile icon in the top right corner
- Then click the gear icon (Settings) in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the last section and click Delete Account
- Review the information on the pop-up screen, then click OK
HEADS UP: If you are subscribed to Unplug, your billing will continue until you cancel the subscription, even if you delete your account. If you are subscribed through Apple or Google, you will need to manage your subscription in your Apple or Google account settings. If you are subscribed through Unplug’s website, manage your subscription at www.unplug.app or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. For more information on how to cancel, please review this article.
- If you currently have an Unplug subscription and you wish to cancel it, please review this article.
- If you wish to stop receiving email communications from Unplug, please review this article.
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com.