You can set up iOS Siri Shortcuts to tell Siri to play the Meditation of the Day or the Meditation of the Night on your device. The Meditation of the Day is the daily meditation on the app home screen, and the Meditation of the Night is the featured meditation in the Sleep topic. Follow set-up instructions below:
- In the Unplug mobile app, click the profile icon in the top right corner
- Click the gear icon to view Settings
- Under the Siri Shortcuts section, tap "Meditation of the Day" and/or "Meditation of the Night" to begin set-up
- On the Siri pop-up screen, you have the option to edit the verbal phrase you tell Siri under the "When I say:" section
- Tap "Add to Siri"
- If you see an error message "You already have a shortcut...", then you have already added Unplug to Shortcuts and can make changes directly in your Shortcuts app.
- Once Unplug has been added to Shortcuts, you can simply cue Siri with your verbal phrase and the corresponding meditation will automatically play in the Unplug app! To make changes anytime, open your Shortcuts app and click the three dots on the Unplug tile you would like to modify.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.