Use the journal feature to take notes on what you're grateful for or jot down post-meditation thoughts or ideas. Science has proven that expressing gratitude can increase positive emotions and improve wellbeing! Please see steps below:
- Along the bottom menu, tap Tools on the far right side
- Tap Journal
- Under the calendar, tap the screen to pull up the journal entry for the selected date
- On the first section, tap to type in three things you're grateful for - you can click + Add to list additional things
- On the second section, you can tap to type any post-meditation notes, thoughts, ideas, etc.
- Click Done
- To edit an existing entry, click Edit at the bottom of the screen
Note: A black dot symbol will appear under the calendar date to indicate the days that have journal entries.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.