Cancellation steps can differ, depending on where you subscribed (directly through Unplug, Apple App Store, or Google Play).
If you have been provided a free subscription from an organization or any sort of promotional offering, you do not need to cancel your subscription, it will automatically expire based on the date of the agreement, unless you have actively added your payment information to your account.
Please review below to see the steps that apply to you:
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Log in to your account from a desktop or mobile browser (not the mobile app) at www.unplug.app
- Click the profile photo in the top right corner and click My Account
- Click Cancel Subscription
If you purchased your subscription via Apple App Store:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on your name
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Unplug subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) and then Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
If you're not sure how you purchased your current subscription, click here for instructions on viewing your subscription details.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.