The app allows you to download videos that can be played when your device is offline (e.g. on airplane mode, without WiFi or cell data, etc). Please follow these steps:
- On the video page, click the down arrow icon.
- On the pop-up confirmation screen, click Download.
- You will see the download icon spinning as it downloads the video - wait until you see the checkmark appear before navigating away from the screen.
- Once you have downloaded at least one video, a playlist called Offline Videos will automatically populate under the My Library tab > My Playlists. You can manage your offline videos anytime on this screen.
- If your device is offline and you open the app, you will see a pop-up screen of all your downloaded videos available to play.
Please note: Downloading videos utilizes your device's storage space.
Please note: Your saved downloads will clear anytime you delete the app from your device. But not to worry, upon reinstalling the app, you will be prompted to manage your offline videos and you can re-download them anytime.