If you are having issues with app screens loading, videos buffering, etc. please note that the app relies on strong WiFi signal or cellular data. If you are using the app with strong WiFi/cell signal and are still having issues, please try various troubleshooting steps below:
- Force close the app, turn off your WiFi setting, re-open the app and see if anything is different. Then turn your WiFi back on and see if anything is different again. Sometimes resetting WiFi can be helpful.
- Log out of the app and log back in: Click the profile icon in the top right corner, click the gear icon to view Settings, scroll down and tap Sign Out. Then log back into your account.
- Search for Unplug in the App Store and see if an update is available to install.
- Delete the app completely from your device, reinstall it from the App Store and login to your account.
- Make sure your device is running on the latest OS version - on your device, go to Settings > General > Software Update > update if there is a newer version available.
If you'd like to learn about downloading videos for offline viewing, please see here.